Friday 9 March 2007

Musicians Wanted!

I've been looking high and low to find ppl to jam with since i got back. It's not easy to find musicians who are more than just copy-cats. Does anyone want to meet up and jam, even if it's just for fun? I'm looking for open-minded, easy going folk. I'm no brilliant guitarist. So i'm not fussed about your ability at the instrument at all. As long as you've got your own style and you're willing to try new things, that's really all that matters.

My influences are quite varied: Goo Goo Dolls, Incubus, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam, Muse, Nirvana, A perfect circle, Audioslave, John Mayer, Damien Rice, Lifehouse, Gin Blossoms, Snow Patrol, etc etc.

Whatever instrument you play, or even if you're a vocalist, if you're interested, please let me know.

1 musings:

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

I can hum, whistle (out of tune) and im realy good at playing the triangle...but not to any sorta beat though! :( can i play with you....pleeeease...no one ever picked dimi to play band with...!

Nice blog...not as nice as mine but good nevertheless :p

Cheers AFI!