Friday 26 October 2007

Roy - Tho Regatta

There's no shortage of tensed excitement at home, and it's kind of unnerving. Tomorrow is an excessively big day for all of us. Royal has not won the Roy-Tho regatta in about 8 years, if you discount the ties and the Thomians pulling out last year. But this year just might be it, fingers crossed! It's a big deal for the family as my younger bro will lead the team that carries on their shoulders an expectation that has been 8 years in the making!

Being the 3rd of 3 boys, I don't think he's expecting any hugs and good luck cards and the like from the older bros. But I'm sure he knows how immensely proud we are! Regardless of how he feels the night before the regatta, i'm having a severe case of goose-bumps!

It promises to be a great day for Royal rowing. It promises to be a great day for my family. Good luck bro:)

4 musings:

Dili said...

Good Luck from a fellow Royalist.

Lets sink those Thoras. :)
R-O-Y-A-L ROYAL!!!!!!!!!

Floreat.

Parthi said...

royal for ever! st.thomas college parippu! malayakada serappu!

Dili said...

Thank your bro 4 us will you Confab

:)

GO ROYAL!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.

I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

my webpage :: medi-weightloss clinics