Saturday 7 June 2008

Here goes.

In my absence from the blogging world, apart from preparing to take the plunge, Chaarmax has tagged for a number of bare-all experiments. So, in the true spirit of things, I shall take this opportunity to bear all while I type the 7 random things about me.

Here are the rules:
~ Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
~ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
~ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
~ Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

1. I'm 6 years old. Really. People say I look older though, although probably not 21 as I still keep getting ID'd.
2. I love being a jack of all trades. Sadly, I don't seem to master any.
3. I'm not a movie/tv person. I'll fall asleep in the middle of a movie 6 outta 10 times.
4. I'm a huge music lover, if it's of the right genre of course. As of late, I've gotten into indie quite a bit, thanks to Darwin who has opened my eyes to some great bands!
5. I'm also a big fan of good sound. I ogle at speakers and amplifiers. I play around with audio software. If I had the money, I'd piss my neighbours off.
6. I'm very conscious of my own hygiene, to the point that I might even sniff my self to see if I smell. But in order to avoid any misunderstandings, let me add that this does not happen on a regular basis, as I make it a point to be clean. Ok, that was very personal.
7. Confab, because back when I was in school, this mate of mine decided that he was going to call me that cause my name sounds like a Confifi cab service. I wonder what he was smoking at the time.

I believe everyone has been tagged already, so I shan't bother you guys.
oh except maybe G man.

1 musings:

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

The dragons of eden have died and all that is left is chaos!