Thursday 7 February 2008

Sunday, bloody Sunday

So we're gigging again, but I gotta tell you, it's damn hard work! It's doubly hard this time cause we're doing an entire show by ourselves, which involves preparation for 2 sets over 2 hours! Good lord!

The daily routine has been killing. Work during the day, practice at night. But I must admit, the songs are taking a completely different shape with the addition of Sarani. RD, i'm guessing Sarani's our version of what young Rich is to Mimosa. This guy is fabulous, and definitely soon to be one of Colombo's best! Now i'm no Santana, but he makes me feel like a 7 year old with a guitar when he gets going. Definitely a god on guitar!

The gig's on Sunday night at Zanziba. Free entrance too, so if you're in Colombo please do come, as RD did the last time round. We're having CC (TNL Onstage Solo winner) performing with us on the night too!

And a week from Saturday, it's off to Singapore.

4 musings:

SpectralCentroid said...

Dude, what time?

Confab said...

my bad:)
8Pm. we plan to start on time.

Anonymous said...

shall try my best to be there

Rhythmic Diaspora said...

Good Luck, this time I definitely won't be there!